Recommended Articles & Links
These articles are provided to assist you in your quest for health and well-being. The information is intended for educational purposes, so you can discover for yourself the benefits of vibrant health. Knowledge only becomes power when we use it. And, only when we pursue any knowledge for ourselves will we discover growth. So, remember, small improvements add up quickly.
For your health information, I am passing on my surprising find in Stedman’s Medical Dictionary. For the Health Professions and Nursing, 6th edition. Here is their definition for deficiency disease.
“Any disorder resulting from undernutrition or an inadequacy of calories, proteins, essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, or trace minerals.”
If I said “Car crash!”… you might say “Whiplash!”….and rightly so! Whiplash… that’s our subject… What is it and what does it look like? WHAT IS WHIPLASH? A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology: “Cervical acceleration-deceleration (CAD) Webster’s Dictionary: “1. The lash of a whip. 2. A sudden, sharp jolting of the neck backward and then […]
by Ann Louise Gittleman, N.D., M.S.
SODIUM IS ESSENTIAL TO LIFE!
Sodium is so important, in fact, that humans have a specific sensor on the tongue that can detect salt. Thousands of years ago, when the diet of humans was potassium-rich and sodium-poor, this sensor for salt was a crucial survival tool. Nature, in her […]
by Mike Geary, Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer
I was on a weekend trip with some friends recently and one of my friends was cooking breakfast for the whole group. I went over to see what he was cooking and saw he was getting ready to make a big batch of eggs.
Facts to Consider In order to make informed vaccine decisions, you must know what the ingredients are in the vaccine. There are no long-term safety studies done on any vaccines, including the flu vaccines. This new flu vaccine will be released without adequate safety studies. Common Flu Vaccine Ingredients include: Egg protein, including avian contaminant […]
That’s what on the market today… Refined sugars, artificial sweeteners and genetically modified (GM) sweeteners, i.e., sugar beets and corn syrup. Genetically Modified definition from Wikipedia, on the internet: Genetically modified (GM) foods are foods derived from genetically modified organisms. Genetically modified organisms have had specific changes introduced into their DNA by genetic engineering, using […]
by Marc David Muscle soreness can affect any person, at any age. There are many different causes of this uncomfortable health condition. Individuals who experience this complication often do so as a result of damage to the actual muscles as a result of injury and/or illness. Many experience spasms in the muscles, or even damage […]
Presentation by Ann Louise Gittleman in Minneapolis, MN February 1, 2001, Ann Louise Gittleman, N.D., M.S. HERE’S THE BEST-KEPT SECRET IN NUTRITION: Minerals are the spark of life and are even more important than vitamins. You see, plants manufacture vitamins but minerals must be obtained from the soil- and minerals are NOT in the soil […]
- Richway Amethyst BioMat
- The BioMat combines nature, science and technology to bring stress and pain relief. The BioMat is FDA-approved for home and professional use. Using the BioMat is like having an in-home spa treatment. Check it out!
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Therapeutic-grade essential oils are lipid-soluble and are capable of penetrating cell walls. In fact, essential oils can affect every cell in the body within 20 minutes and then be metabolized like other nutrients to repair & replenish muscles, blood, and cells! Young Living oils are my medicinal arsenal. I have not taken medications in decades.
- Dr. Jennifer Mercier
- 1st Place Chiropractic
- It is the purpose of your brain and nervous system to control the function of every cell, tissue, organ, and system of your body. A properly working nervous system is the key to good health. 1st Place Chiropractic uses the NUCCA method (find method at the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Assoc.)
- Carolyn Mein D.C.
- Dr. Mein developed Transpersonal Physiology, a unique combination of chiropractic, acupuncture, and nutrition, to provide optimal healing and structural stabilization.
- Tropical Traditions
- Coconut oils, organic foods and more (shop and compare).
- Global Goods Inc.
- Coconut Oil, Agave Nectar and Mexican Vanilla (shop and compare).